Saturday, December 08, 2007

Arab Women Journalists, I consider Stars




As I was checking yet another post on the blog of my fellow countryman, Sudanese Thinker, I was pleased to find out that Mona Eltahaway, the award-winning Egyptian/American journalist has joined the blogsphere.

I have been reading her articles across the 3Ws for quite some time now, and love her eloquence and zeal in educating the others of Islam, Middle East, and Muslim women. She's been contributing to many online magazines, journals, newspapers among which are:


Another shining star in the 3Ws, I must bring inhere, is Sally Bishai, who as an Arab-American Copt is determined to share her perspectives with the rest at her site, which is full of interesting pieces under the mystic superficies.

Maybe you can have a look at the two interacting here

No comments: