Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's never MY fault!

When is it that humans will admit and assume responsibility for their misdeeds, mistakes and otherwise unfortunate events?

I gave it a little thought, and if not all, at least most people blame anything and/or anyone but themselves 99% of the time. It's someone else's fault that one's life is not flowing smoothly, and if it isn't that someone's fault, it is God's will (which is again outta our control).

Deep down inside, as a procrastinator, when I am sweating at the 11th hour to submit that application online, I am as equally racing my thoughts of whom and what to blame if my application doesn't get through and my goodness gracious, if it doesn't, it's the computer's fault, the server's malfunction, even the full moon's fault that I didn't succeed.

When is it that humans, and me, will assume responsibility and say it to the world, YES it is MY fault. Personally, I doubt it if I'll ever muster that much courage. But, that's not my fault...... I was born a chicken :-S

No comments: