Sunday, July 15, 2007

Procrastination

Well, lately I received this txt msg from my nutty friend who is full of contradictions stating the following "Procrastination is like masturbation, you're enjoying it initially but end up f***ing yourself"

Oh, isn't it just so true, for procrastination that is. In every field, level of education, or career we're always advised to plan ahead and give ourselves enough time to fulfill the assigned task. But who actually follows this advice? Not me, not you and certainly not them.

I, for instance, work the best under stress. If it is not the 11th hour, my creativity is in its below standard mode. I feel the rush in my brain and veins as I race the time in completing the assignment. I must admit though that in a hindsight I realize that certain things could have or should have been done differently.

That's it..... go back to work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rara.. It is my first time to put a word in your nice realm! I must admit though, your thoughts are penetrating and it takes a whole lot more than spending a couple of minutes hitting a keyboard to contribute to your thought. So forgive me for just doing that!

Munzoul

El-Gizuli said...

Its a pleasure to be contributing somewhere, somehow. :-)
Glad you stopped by! Don't be a stranger