Friday, December 14, 2007

So you think you're all DAT?

I hate subways! They are filthy, stinky, crowded, depressing, dungeon-like, leaking, rat-infested, beggar/vendor dwelling, artist/dancer Hall of Fame. Is it not enough that I have to commute using those means? Must I endure these daily sightings и к этому by paying what I could fill my car with, had I been able to drive it to work, in yet again more congested, toll-infested, pothole marked roads!!!!!!!

So these are the conditions and the scenes I see before I get to work/school, so why should my day be any better?

Anyhow, what bothers me even more, is the disgusting subway riders that shove, push, and stomp you. I mean c'mon! The other day I was boarding a train during the rush hour and his dimwit who was already on stood facing the boarders and deliberately pushed everyone away who, God forbid, brushed against him, with full force!! What a baboon!

Oh Goodness, there are so many incidents that I can stay here forever reciting them, but those morons need to know that they are nothing but animals! 7ayawanat!
From now on, if you push me I'll push you like there is no tomorrow! I will step on you with my heel and I don't give a hoot what you'll do you, you chimpanzee.

No comments: