Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best RSS Reader!!!

I am usually 5 minutes late in catching up with gossip. But when it comes to technology and computer related stuff, I am at least 5 years late.

Anyhow, since I have decided to conserve some of my energy and time, I began using the so-called RSS Readers. My first choice, and last for now, has been the Feed Reader or quoi? This software brought back the memories of my dial-up connection in the ME. I enjoyed the luxury of not having to type the URLs of my favourite sites, blogs, and newspapers, but the updates were really slow. Thus, I removed it!


I would really appreciate it if you folks share with me your experiences and what you use for your RSS Readers. I think I got used to saving time and my lazy self cannot properly google it


Merci mille fois

3 comments:

Amjad said...

I'm not sure if it's the best or not , but I'm personally using Google Reader and I'm finding it very convenient. It's one of Google services, just like blogspot.

Try it out.

www.google.com/reader

If you already have a Gmail account, just enter the account and password and your Google Reader is set :-) And if you don't have a Gmail account you can even use your Blogger acount.

El-Gizuli said...

Hey there Amjadoo,
howdy???

thanks for the heads up but I've been using google reader for a while now, I'm looking for something, hmmmm windows based? I am not sure if this is correct!

Amjad said...

windows based? got it...

Try your Microsoft Office Outlook. It has so many features other than synchronizing your e-mail with Office Outlook and it also has an RSS reader.

Or if you're using Windows Vista trying adding a Feed Headlines gadget on your side bar.