Tuesday, July 24, 2007

LOGO tv channel

Out of boredom, I've been flipping through my TV channels and stopped at one of them as a film was starting. It was "When Night is falling", about a relationship between a lesbian and a bisexual woman. Nothing strange. Then, during the commercial breaks I noticed this click list the channel itself advertised. They had on it best 50 movies, so I decided to visit their website to see what they were.

The first thing that grabbed my attention is a sidebar ad from orbitz with a guy hugging another on the beach, not the usual scene.....hmmmmm

So I find the click list of the best 50 films and tada, they are the best LGBT films

So, this is an entertainment TV channel for LGBT community. Very interesting!

2 comments:

Daana said...

well that seems like an interesting channel u came across there. I noticed that lately there has been a real push to make LGBT part of popular culture. Ever watched the movie "Trans America" ???

El-Gizuli said...

Hey Daana,
nope I haven't watched that film. Maybe I should

thanks for stopping by