Sunday, June 17, 2007

Writer's block

Somebody help me! I am suffering from a writer's block and please don't tell just start writing or brainstorming. It has all proved futile.
For some reason I have become prone to writer's block more often than before. I could spend hours on end evaluating different views, critically analyzing them, and formulating my own arguments just to find out that someone has already thought similarly.
It is frustrating because I am lagging behind in all my projects and many of them are past due. It's affecting my morale and I feel further sluggish and disheartened.
Why is it happening?
Ohh goodness this is so galling!!!!

2 comments:

Cerebralwaste said...

I do feel your pain! I just posted a bit on my blog about having the very same problem... Do great minds think alike????? hmmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

Agreeing with Cerebralwaste, great minds tend to think alike. If you have a writer's block, you talk about books, review them, TV shows and other literature or non-literature things. Hope this helped...