Thursday, June 21, 2007

Acne blog

Salam world!
finally I mustered my courage and paid a visit to a dermatologist. It was not as dreadful as I've been fearing for some time now. Diagnosed with what I already knew I had, the doc suggested that I get an injection. Yes! a facial one, and no it was not Botox, I am naturally wrinkle-free :-). But that has set my mind whirling with the possibility of Botox injection in far-future. The procedure is pain-free.
Finally I was prescribed a regimen for 4 weeks. The countdown has begun!

I am optimistic, except for the fact that one medication has hair-loss side-effects.
Is that why the doc was bald?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam, glad to discover another Sudanese blog. I guess there are many out there but we're too isolated from each other.

To view a long list of Sudanese bloggers you can drop by my blog and check out my blogroll.

www.sudanesethinker.com

I've already added you!

Anonymous said...

I cured acne after reading a book called No Acne for Me. I thought there were no cure or treatment but apperently I looked the wrong places. Acne free and acne cure - get this book.

Anonymous said...

I cured acne after reading a book called No Acne for Me. I thought there were no cure or treatment but apperently I looked the wrong places. Acne free and acne cure - get this book.