Sunday, April 01, 2007

Delta should be an Omega!!!

I am advising everyone to avoid flying Delta. This airlines has the worst service anyone could have in their worst nightmares. Leaving aside their sad kids meals and one coke per three passengers, their staff are the rudest and most unprofessional critters out there!!!

I flew them once, only because I didn't know, it was one of those partnership flights. My petite friend and I (who is slim too) felt we were squeezed into a sardines can for how tiny and uncomfy the seating was. Can you imagine me being a human filling if I were flanked by two human buns? Nothing was working, not the headphones, not the stewardess call button, nothing. SO UGLY!!!!
But that's all trivial when it comes to food, and I'm not a big food fan, but what they serve is not adequate to feed a stray dog with. Beverages were shared between two to three passengers, and wine bottles, were to be paid for (that left me shell shocked for the entire torturous flight).

The reason I decided to write this post tonight is because a friend of mine was stung by them today. The poor lad had a flight he was enthusiastically looking forward to just to have this bubble burst minutes before the flight. Arriving at the airport a good deal of time before boarding he was confronted with a rude staff member at their counter who had the guts to tell him that he can't fly as the plane was OVERBOOKED!!!!! yes! you read it right.

OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!! OVERBOOKED!!!!!

is that even possible? Delta is not worth having bus lines let alone airlines. My friend was not given any explanation whatsoever, spent long hours running from one building to another in search for a supervisor who is actually a phantom that none of you who decide to fly their cheap airlines will ever find. The only assurance he's gotten was that he is confirmed for tomorrow.

Let's all hope he reaches his destination....

and you Delta you're nothing but an Omega!!! (even that is an overestimation)





No comments: